The system is composed to a column screwed on the wall and on the floor, a swivel C-arm with variable height for all cross-table examinations. Its compactness, ergonomics and versatility make it a complete and efficient RAD room.
The unit provides a Source Image Distance (S.I.D.) variable from 100 to 180 cm that allows all radiographic examinations. The S.I.D. vertical movement and arm’s rotation are motorised.
The motorised movements, the anti-collision system and the pre-programmed working positions offer an easy and fast patient positioning safely.
The STATIF Pro DReam with its C-arm allows cross-table exams.
STEPHANIX know-how allows getting the advantages of Digital Radiography. The flat detector up to 17’’ x 17’’ (43 x 43 cm) can be integrated to STATIF Pro DReam ’s Bucky and enhances examination procedures.
Image acquisition (and operator way of working) is transformed. The Flat Panel Detector allows a preview image in less than 5 seconds on the console, often directly exploitable. This image can be immediately accessible on network and the diagnosis can follow quickly.
The movements are motorised and can be controlled from the dedicated keys on the tube head, from the keypad at the detector side and with the infrared remote control.
The exposure process can be automated:
- On the control console fitted with touch screen, the operator can select the patient on the Worklist (option)
- The study with anatomical region and view that must be performed appears on screen
- The preset generator parameters are indicated
- The position of the system, pre-programmed regarding exposure, is displayed (drawing)
- The collimator shutters are opened automatically regarding the exam
- The user only has to validate by pressing the button until the position is reached
The patient positioning is safe and fast: - STATIF Pro DReam is equipped with anti-collision systems - The automatic procedure simplifies the position of the unit. For any specific study, a scheme is displayed to explain the operator how to position the patient.